Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Soon being today? The 31st? 2013?

WHHHHHEEEEENNNN

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
this thread could be either:

Try and make a name for myself as there is a high possibility that a signing is going to be made today, so if I start a thread with a new signing to be made soon and to suggest you were at training and the ground, it makes me look like I am in the know when in fact your like 99% of us that know bugger all? Its a risk as something may not happen then you look a c...?

Or you could be in the know, but if you are in the know and to save any grief, I would have throught you would have told NSC what you had heard not just a statement which actually means bugger all.

I hope you are in the know and are going to elaborate on what you heard...otherwise thread closed, move on nothing to see here.....usual drival.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What a f***ing stupid pointless thread. Either say SOMETHING or say nothing at all.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
New signing to be announced soon if what I heard around the training ground and stadium is correct.

i actually do know when the announcement will be i just dont know what?.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I reckon a new signing will be annonced soon, the club has become good at keeping things under wraps, let hope we hear today or before the Newcastle game for a big boost.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Sherlock Holmes on NSC???

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
I hope we don't announce anyone.

Just before Newcastle game Richard Reynolds announces the subs.

Vicente

ANDDDD

Owen.

I am sure that would be a massive shock to everybody, and a fantastic way to announce it.

Or perhaps naming Owen on the bench during the CPFC.

(Note: I know Owen won't sign)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here