Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Here's hoping, by the sound of it he's been working hard to get over his injury issues.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Kind of makes you sad; this guy was on top of his game. A world beater.

Then hit by injuries.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Believe it when I see it

I know, i know but this was only a week or so ago.

0,,10433~10395606,00.jpg

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Maybe the reason he doesn't play much is because he hasn't got the number 14 shirt here.
C'mon, Gus, get Calde to swap shirts with him and he'll be amazing!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its highly unlikkely he will play in the next two games as we have a cold spell on the way. If he did step onto the pitch it was be almost on a par to the vision of Mary Magdelene.

If he started he would probably cry off within 10 minutes anyway.

Vicente USED TO BE GOOD. Its a shame but a disasterous signing.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I know, i know but this was only a week or so ago.

0,,10433~10395606,00.jpg

Dont get me wrong, to have him "fit" and play again would be amazing, would without doubt be the best player in the league and give us something we have missed recently, BUT, i just feel that even Gus has given up and if KLL and Noone are fit along with Buckley, Sparrow, JFC and Bridcut, he is down that pecking order. A position for him may be to play off CMS, a free role. He could be devastating. But I just cannot see it. I honestly think he will retire in the next month or so.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I just don't think the bloke is up for it, even if he was fit. I can't imagine him relishing the cauldron next Tuesday and will invent another excuse as to why he can't play. Gary Hart would have played on with a broken leg for the club, Vicente just does not the same passion or desire anymore, certainly not to play for BHAFC. I think its best all round he retires.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You base all this on no real knowledge of the guys actual fitness (or mental state for that matter). How about a little compassion and positively?

Sent from my field radio

See above.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Argus are reporting this morning that Vicente has had yet another injury setback and is struggling in his race to be fit for Saturday. :facepalm:

The whole thing ia a f***ing farce now. The bloke should just LEAVE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here