Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus confident of 2 more signings

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
also thinks we will hold on to what we have (I think....?) "we will see but I'm ready....."

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I really think Vokes will be one (but the Boyd rumours are gathering pace from their end ...... :) )

Last edited:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
To be honest we are doing fine at the moment with the injury ravage squad that we have. We started off the season in style. Then Vicente signed and we went down hill. If we do improve the squad a decent full back should be top of the list. We dont need strikers anymore. Not when you have Will Buckley scoring with almost every opportunity he gets. Hoskins is getting fitter, Barnes seems to have his confidence back along with Toby coming through nicely. Reyes would be perfect and i can see it happening, but i wouldn't be too disappointed if that was it. This team can make the play offs

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Be happy with Vokes, the type of player we are after has plenty of potential, more than affordable

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Let's get Darren Anderton and Keiron Dwyer, we need a few more sicknotes.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
4 weeks ago I'd have said we needed a GK, bossing CMF and a target man .... now I'm not sure we need any given what we could reasonabely afford

edit ... but we do need a LB

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I think there are more important areas to address than where Boyd players. The emergence of JFC has been quite timely in that respect

The emergence of JFC is something of a game changer in terms of signings. I wouldn't object to a 30 something midfielder schemer come in for 18 months to fill in when he needs resting though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here