Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ALBION STAR - 8.51 Trap 5 Saturday night

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I don't think I've ever seen FOUR wide runners in the same race, but Lara gets the orange jacket on Saturday night and has wide runners either side of her over 695m

Should have time to get out of Peterborough and back in Hove in time to see the second leg of my win double come in.

Race 6 20.51 695m Flat (S2)

1st £109, 2nd £35, Others £27 Total £252 (BGRF CONTRIBUTION £24)

1 UNLIKELY KITTY Derek Knight
2 AERO ECLIPSE Seamus Cahill
3 BITONTHESIDE (W) Ken Tester
4 LASSANA HAWK (W) Claude Gardiner
5 ALBION STAR (W) Brian Clemenson
6 ZIDER ZEE (W) Wendy Short

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Poor last. Out of touch from the start and no late burst into the paying places.
Disappointing

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
How come Unlikely Kitty is allowed to run in S2 races - 4 S2's since november and won three and came 2nd once - run just one S1 and came last.

I know there isn't much choice for 695's but that's a lot of prize money.

briref

Aug 12, 2008
I hate kitty
It was a great race, all 3 market leaders finishing in a line, didnt think kitty had got up.
No run from Star at all, the suggestion after the race was back to 4 bends for a spell.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Just doesn't seem to be happening for Lara at the moment. Very frustrating that they can't get the runners for to try a 740 or 930 meter race. Personnally I think it would a perfect time for her to come into season!!!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Just doesn't seem to be happening for Lara at the moment. Very frustrating that they can't get the runners for to try a 740 or 930 meter race. Personnally I think it would a perfect time for her to come into season!!!

Have you read your email ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here