Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Irrational Dislikes

Flex Your Head

Who do you dislike even though there's nothing really that 'bad' about them? I can't stand the two sports reporters on the BBC Breakfast programme. Dunno what it is about them (I'm not short-ist!), but I'd love to give 'em both a swift slap round the head.

I bloody hate Andrew Lansley too, but that's not irrational as he's an arrogant, impatient ******** who's hell-bent on dismantling the NHS.

You see the difference? The two BBC blokes above are just highly annoying but I don't really know why.

Anyone else got people they dislike for no real reason?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Presenters standing up while they talk to me, when they should (in my unexplanable logic) be seated, probably behind a desk. I mean, WHY? The one that annoys me the most is the Football League Show, when they preview the programme, or open up teh show with the presenter stood up a walkway, leaning over the railings. I mean, WHY??

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Threads about Irrational Dislikes. Actually that's quite rational.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
The fat twat with the big moustache on ssn who always pops up before internationals with the latest gossip from the england camp. I'm sure he's a lovely bloke, and I'm not sure why but I just don't believe he knows squat about footie, or had any interest in it before he somehow landed the job. Is it just me? ???

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bruno Mars. Everything he sings is like nails down a blackboard to me, I absolutely cannot stand him. He really is an instant "turn over the radio station" candidate for me.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Vernon Kaye. Nick Knowles.

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige
Bruno Mars. Everything he sings is like nails down a blackboard to me, I absolutely cannot stand him. He really is an instant "turn over the radio station" candidate for me.
He's the kid responsible for "TODAY I DON'T FEEL LIKE DOIN ANYTHAN" right?
Seconded. Jason Darulo or whatever too.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Coldplay

There's nothing wrong with them - just nothing about them , tedious really.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
The fat northern cock thats hosts that cheap tv "programme" (and i use the word loosely)... Take Me Out :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here