Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I wonder what [MENTION=2850]brunswick[/MENTION] will have to say on the matter?

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove
There are some singularly wierd people in the world.

I particularly like the idea that one of the 9/11 aircraft could have flown from Shoreham.
Clearly the conspiracy theorist hasn't seen the airport first hand.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Moron.

Big Cuddly Pandas.

Hehe. Not saying for a minute this is true, but we shouldn't be ridiculing people with name calling for not conforming with the 'norm'!

It wasn't too long ago people were ridiculed for believing the world was round not flat...just saying like!

I really can't see the point of Newspapers and the media in general when we can be kept in touch with what is going on via the well balanced medium of YouTube.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Chemtrails are to be loved not hated

heart-shaped-trail-wallpapers_10286_1024x768.jpg

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Ummm im young and stupid, so can someone tell me exactly what Chemtrails are / is? Jusy chemical trials in the air?
I went on wiki but didnt understand???

Contrails are exhaust from planes at high altitude.

Idiots like [MENTION=17759]Falmer[/MENTION] believe these contrails are governments of the world trying to control their people by spraying chemicals...people should consider plausible explainations before jumping to f***ed up conclusions...thats how religion came to be too.

Big Cuddly Pandas.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Ummm im young and stupid, so can someone tell me exactly what Chemtrails are / is? Jusy chemical trials in the air?
I went on wiki but didnt understand???

Governments are dumping lots of chemicals out the back of planes to keep us all under control, thankfully people like Brunswick are immune to all these mindnumbing substances and can see the world for what it really is.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Hehe. Not saying for a minute this is true, but we shouldn't be ridiculing people with name calling for not conforming with the 'norm'!

It wasn't too long ago people were ridiculed for believing the world was round not flat...just saying like!

People never belied the world was flat.

If they did, why did ships have people at the top of a mast to look for land?

Think about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here