Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich & Swansea Coming in for Bridcutt

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Sorry if fixtures - from talksport

Norwich and Swansea will go head-to-head to sign Brighton youngster Liam Bridcutt.
The former Chelsea academy product is enjoying an excellent debut season in the Championship with the Seagulls but would be interested in a move to the Premier League.
The 22-year-old midfielder is an integral part of Gus Poyet’s plans at the Amex stadium but has just 18 months left on his current deal and could leave for a cut-price fee of around £1million.
Swansea boss Brendan Rodgers is keen to add to his midfield options and is reported to be close to signing Chelsea teenager Josh McEachran on loan until the end of the season.
But that will not stop Rodgers from making a move for Bridcutt, although Norwich boss Paul Lambert has also been monitoring his progress this season and is ready to battle Swansea for his signature.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Oh f*** off Norwich and Paul Lambert.

Time to play hardball with all these offers coming. Our players are in high demand, they therefore attract a high price.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oh for fucks sake f*** the f*** off Norwich.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
f*** it. Put a £5m price tag on him.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Sorry if fixtures - from talksport

Norwich and Swansea will go head-to-head to sign Brighton youngster Liam Bridcutt.
The former Chelsea academy product is enjoying an excellent debut season in the Championship with the Seagulls but would be interested in a move to the Premier League.
The 22-year-old midfielder is an integral part of Gus Poyet’s plans at the Amex stadium but has just 18 months left on his current deal and could leave for a cut-price fee of around £1million.
Swansea boss Brendan Rodgers is keen to add to his midfield options and is reported to be close to signing Chelsea teenager Josh McEachran on loan until the end of the season.
But that will not stop Rodgers from making a move for Bridcutt, although Norwich boss Paul Lambert has also been monitoring his progress this season and is ready to battle Swansea for his signature.

It is all very depressing on here - if any of this is true we are selling everyone who is any good and not in the market for anyone due to no budget and wages. Lets hope things turn out much better than this.

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
On the positive side, anyone else remember the last time a £1 million fee for one of our players was described as 'cut price'? Especially one we signed for free. Not that I'm suggesting we should sell him, of course.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I am just waiting for someone to come on and say he is only worth £250,000!!!!!!!!!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Any sale of Bridcutt would smack of a massive lack of ambition. We won't get to the Prem unless we keep our best players.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Gosh. Bridcutt has JUST 18 months (of his 24 month contract) left. PANIC PANIC. PANIC.

D

Deleted member 18477

f*** off norwich you yellow twats!!!!

get bridcutt to sign a new contract please gus! then if you want to sell him demand 5 million in the summer! see how lambert likes that!

swansea are ok though. they play very good football and i like their boss!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here