Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Trophy Lap Of Hounour - Is It Possible

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
No way Jose as that idiot with the beard and the glasses with the string on will rush out of the North Stand and try and join in like he did with the Youth Team, the Basketball team, the Cricket team :angry: :angry: :angry:

Is that the bloke who got us where we are now ?

Take the rose tinted specs of Ernest - you know you love him

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tom Hark said:
I demand that the NSC Pantomime Horse gets to do a lap of honour at half time in the Notts County Game if it wins tomorrow :lol:

That would be great - good luck tomorrow

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tom Hark said:
I demand that the NSC Pantomime Horse gets to do a lap of honour at half time in the Notts County Game if it wins tomorrow :lol:

In which case I will personally run behind 'Greenhams' to make sure it wins

:lolol: :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I reckon "The Horse" is the 4:30 called Yorkie

Warning Yorkie - be careful with your dosh

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Beach Hut said:
I reckon "The Horse" is the 4:30 called Yorkie

Warning Yorkie - be careful with your dosh

Don't worry. I'm no gambler. I can't even win raffles for other people :lol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yorkie said:
Don't worry. I'm no gambler. I can't even win raffles for other people :lol:

Oh yeah forgot about that :shootself

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
andy - can u or roz or someone ring up the club and ask - this would be good as we got some funny looks today when singing 'we beat the skum 6 - 1' - if we do the lap of honour they will know why!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thats a great idea. Ed or Roz have contacts with Dick Knight, ask Ed to give him a call. I would have high hopes they would allow it unless they have anything else on at half time.

I have the trophy at home. We were going to go to the standard but there was a massive queue and as I am 41 and Ricky is 54, we were 25 and 38 years too old for the place.

We went for a curry instead !.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Gareth Glover said:
Thats a great idea. Ed or Roz have contacts with Dick Knight, ask Ed to give him a call. I would have high hopes they would allow it unless they have anything else on at half time.

I have the trophy at home. We were going to go to the standard but there was a massive queue and as I am 41 and Ricky is 54, we were 25 and 38 years too old for the place.

We went for a curry instead !.

That was a shame because I was waiting for you to turn up with the trophy as Leon Knight wanted to see it.

Where is our trophy cabinet?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
why not! fame for the REMF lads

i thought our team spirit was class friday and helped pull us through - from everyone to Roz and Ed's hard work and also Gareth Glover - we all helped out eachother and that payed dividends on the pitch

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We would have come in but Ricky hadn't even booked into his hotal so we went to the Black Lion and a curry at the cottage instead.

By then I was very very tired and emotitonal !.

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
Lets hope it can be arranged for half-time on Saturday. As the game was played at withdean it would be nice for those who did not/could not attend to be part of a winning team. It may spur the boys in stripes onto better things over the last 2-5 games

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have made contact with the club and as they have a lot on including player of the season awards the lap of honour is not on unless Ed can speak to Dick direct. They are ameniable for a lap of honour to be done early next season in August.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here