Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP! - My iPad has been lost and I have a PHOTO of the guy who might have it

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Ok, so before Christmas I lost my iPad at Tesco in Holmbush. Somewhere between the checkout and my car it's gone. I didn't realise until I got home. (I know. I'm an idiot)

I've informed the police but unsurprisingly, it's not high on their agenda.

So, the long and short of it is that I had photo stream set up on the iPad and my iPhone so all of a sudden, whilst away for Christmas I get a load of photos through on my phone which were taken with the missing iPad (unfortunately location services were off, so no GPS info - bugger)

After sending the iPad a message via the Find My iPhone app with my contact details I received nothing, so I locked and wiped it via Apple's site.

I've sent the photos to the police, but again, they're not exactly going to go actively looking for this guy.

I AM NOT accusing this person of stealing my iPad, he might not even have it, but if he doesn't he knows who does.

There were some pics taken of a pretty distinctive dog two hours after it went missing (18th Dec - so I'm assuming it's his). There is also a photo of a girl (between 5-10) with the dog, but I don't think I should post that.

They went on holiday on the 22nd December (that's when the last two were taken)

If you think you know him, please don't post anything here, just PM me and I'll forward the details onto the police. I just want it back.

Cheers all.

IMG_0753.jpg
IMG_0761.jpg
IMG_0762.jpg

#HelpFindTomsiPad

If you can help, please contact Sussex Police

Call 101 or...
contact.centre @ Sussex.pnn.police.uk
Serial: SXP-20111219-0873
Crime Report: WW3/113390/11

Last edited by a moderator:

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Ok, so before Christmas I lost my iPad at Tesco in Holmbush. Somewhere between the checkout and my car it's gone. I didn't realise until I got home. (I know. I'm an idiot)

I've informed the police but unsurprisingly, it's not high on their agenda.

So, the long and short of it is that I had photo stream set up on the iPad and my iPhone so all of a sudden, whilst away for Christmas I get a load of photos through on my phone which were taken with the missing iPad (unfortunately location services were off, so no GPS info - bugger)

After sending the iPad a message via the Find My iPhone app with my contact details I received nothing, so I locked and wiped it via Apple's site.

I've sent the photos to the police, but again, they're not exactly going to go actively looking for this guy.

I AM NOT accusing this person of stealing my iPad, he might not even have it, but if he doesn't he knows who does.

There were some pics taken of a pretty distinctive dog two hours after it went missing (18th Dec - so I'm assuming it's his). There is also a photo of a girl (between 5-10) with the dog, but I don't think I should post that.

They went on holiday on the 22nd December (that's when the last two were taken)

If you think you know him, please don't post anything here, just PM me and I'll forward the details onto the police. I just want it back.

Cheers all.

View attachment 29446
View attachment 29444
View attachment 29445

Hope you get the ipad back, if that is the bloke who stole it, he needs locking up for the hat he's wearing!

Last edited:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
If you have iOS5 you should automatically have 'Find iPhone/iPad' app on it.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Bugger - hope you get it back mate.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Will circulate the photos here at work, as you say the dog is quite distinctive, let alone the wally in the hat. Good luck!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If he'd just come on here and tell us we're all gay, he'd be found within half an hour.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Any dog experts willing to name the type of dog? That might turn something up on Google as there are a few dog forums on the internet.

Oh come off it, you're having a laugh. How are they supposed to type with PAWS? Ridiculous.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
If this was CSI or Spooks someone would be able to zoom in on the flight luggage label on the bag and tell you flight, seat and passenger.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I had considered going to The Argus with it to try and get them to do an article on it. Think they'd be interested?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Wearing a hat like that and with that type of dog, he looks like one of those Big Issue sellers.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It should be our mission to find this guy - the ultimate test of the ability of the NSC community to right a wrong.

This is an iPad we're talking about FFS.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here