Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football shirt framing

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
My wife has won a signed Albion shirt and would like to get it framed, if anyone on NSC had it done can you let me know where to go and how much it was. We live in Sompting, so anywhere in the worthing/Brighton area.Many thanks.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Morning Phil why not ask the club as Im sure they get alot of this sort of thng done.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There is a place at 152 Church Road almost opposite Tesco in Hove. It used to be called BondaFrame but I think it might have changed its name. It's the same guy though. Lovely outfit, and they have made me a few bespoke frames for my marathon medals and race numbers and framed numerous gig posters and stuff I have. He has also framed a number of shirts and medals for the cricket team. He showed me one shirt and medal and it looked amazing. Bespoke framing is not cheap but it looks bloody good. His prices are fair and reflect the effort and craftsmanship he puts in.

MXL

Jan 29, 2006
on the edge of LDC
The club used to use Leos in North Road - i've had a few done there and they offered a 10% discount on with a voucher which you could pick up from the club shop - not sure if they still do.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Thanks for your advice, i'm sure the wife will be sending me to both shops at some point this week

ssbhafc22

Sep 22, 2011
Leo frames are very very good, i got mine done last season for just £95 and they do a great job

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here