Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Competition. Win the Adidas Jacket left at Withdean after the REMF game!

One item of lost property was recovered after the REMF game at Withdean last night.

It's a rather nice Adidas jacket. It will be returned to the winner of the following competition.

All you have to do is send me a Private Message with the correct answers to the following questions:-

1. What colour is the jacket?

2. What football team is featured on the badge?

In the event of more than one winning entry being received, the following tie break question will determine the winner:-

3. Complete the following sentence in your own words:-

"The jacket really does belong to me. It has great sentimental value. Fatboy's team won the REMF trophy mainly because ......................................"

:)

Last edited:

As midnight passes, I can reveal that we have a WINNER!

She is called "ben andrews girlfriend".

The correct answers to the questions were:-

1. Gold;
2. Ajax;
3. "The jacket really does belong to me. It has great sentimental value. Fatboy's team won the REMF trophy mainly because they replaced the previous manager, who had lost every REMF game for years".

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Runner up was strike95, who revealed himself to be a cheat and obviously suited to a long and successful career in politics.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Is everythign sorted out?

Did the kit get washed ok? I think we made a bit of a mess in the dressign rooms...

Gareth Glover took the kit home.

A small group of dedicated helpers tidied up the changing rooms - although, in fairness to ONE of the teams, ONE of the rooms was left in a reasonable state of tidiness.

The OTHER team should buy the helpers a beer or two next Saturday.

:)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here