Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reyes & Harper...do you want them back?

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Neither are even appearing on the bench for their clubs (Harper has 1 sub spot sometime ago) Harper said he enjoyed his Amex stay and wanted to keep match sharp... it would be great to see him back... Reyes too added strength to our pot

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Id love both, we have more chance of Reyes than Harper though, dont think the family will move from up north for Harper.

If we got only 1 of these 2 I would take Reyes.

ChilternGull

Nov 3, 2011
Village near Oxford
Spoeaking personally I would love to have both back. We looked more steady at the back with Harper in goal and Reyes is clearly a class act. If they were both regulars in our team think it would improve our performances.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I think Gus will try & buy reyes & I hope we do, as for harper we wont be seeing him again as in a interview he said it was up to his mrs if he extended the loan and he didnt as his family are settled up north.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Neither are even appearing on the bench for their clubs (Harper has 1 sub spot sometime ago) Harper said he enjoyed his Amex stay and wanted to keep match sharp... it would be great to see him back... Reyes too added strength to our pot

Reyes came on as sub v Man City on Boxing Day.

But yes, I'd love him back here. Serial attention-seeker 'Mark by the sea' on the Argus site suggests that a fee of £500k has been agreed, though wages (currently £12k/wk) are an issue.

Oct 25, 2003
harper wouldn''t want to move down long term so would only ever really be a short term fix

i think in the long run we probably do need a new keeper but i'm happy to wait until the summer

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Id love Reyes back as he was quality..few concerns around his antics but more importantly that his wife and kids still live in south America. Sounds like another potential tevez!!!

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Didn't think Jara was a realistic target initially, but seeing as he clearly doesn't feature in Hodgson's plans AND he's out of contract in the summer - I think the ball may well be in our court, and we could get him for a reasonable fee. That's if he doesn't get better offers from elsewhere.

Harper, I don't think we'll go for. He did alright, but I saw it as more of a short-term thing. Think we'll look for a younger (but established) keeper to compete with Casper - probably in the summer.

Dec 29, 2011
Reyes came on for WBA against City in the last 5 minutes. But being out of contract in the summer it makes it a possibility if we can get him to drop wages a little. I'd prefer to see Harper but (for some reason) he'd rather stay in Newcastle than come to beautiful Brighton...

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Reyes came on for WBA against City in the last 5 minutes. But being out of contract in the summer it makes it a possibility if we can get him to drop wages a little. I'd prefer to see Harper but (for some reason) he'd rather stay in Newcastle than come to beautiful Brighton...
Reyes please, best include a driver in the deal though :rock: :albion2:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I'd want Reyes back only if Gus can control his antics, and Harper would only be for a season or two. I'm fine with Ankergren though.

You can't really blame Gus for him getting caught driving whilst disqualified, he's a grown man and not a child and therefore responsible for his own actions. Granted it was a pretty daft thing to do given that a) he's already in the public eye b) he's a young man in no doubt a flashy expensive motor which is going to attract the attention of the law.

I think for a town with a lively nightlife it's very rare for players to spotted out misbehaving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here