Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Stand Harveys Incident & Cashless Pay

Jul 15, 2011
Lewwwwwwes
After the incident at the mobile Harveys bar in the East Stand that played out directly in front of me between 14.20 and 14.50 on Saturday, would the club consider a form of cashless payment for the real ale stands. Similar to beer festival tokens of some description, that could be bought in advance and then used to exchange for beer. This is assuming that we can't use some wifi mobile season ticket card reader to pay for the beer.

The token solution would speed the serving of the beer up and almost completely erradicate the chance of another similar incident occurring in the future. If the club are unsure as to the incident that I refer to, unlikely I'm sure, please feel free to pm me for further details as I don't want to mention the issue on an open forum.

Cheers

Tim

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
The club are currently investigating the feasibility of using cashless systems at the mobile beer stalls.

Last edited:

Jul 15, 2011
Lewwwwwwes
The club are currently investigating the feasibility of using cashless systems at the mobile beer stalls.

I suppose no mobile beers stalls in the East = cashless system, not what I was expecting but hey ho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here