Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Was posted yesterday this and true, bad boy

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
FFS ... get rid! Now assume there was much more to the chucking out of Chile squad than just "being out a little late"

D

Deleted member 2719

Silly man................ I always thought he had that crimewatch look.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
... and

Where was he going? To meet up with the matchday squad?

What does he do? Park it in Coldean and walk?

If Gus is furious even the mild mannered TB will be asking some pretty pointed questions

Jeez ... need to go and have a fag!!!

Last edited:

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Oh hell. Could have forgiven the drink driving as all young people make the odd mistake, but to ignore the punishment after just 5 months.. and in a flash car too. Must be thick as sh*t and think he's above the law. Gotta go I'm afraid

macky

Dec 28, 2004
oh dear here come all the do gooders why dont we just let the law deal with him no need for him to get crucified here
we dont know the ins and outs

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh hell. Could have forgiven the drink driving as all young people make the odd mistake, but to ignore the punishment after just 5 months..

really? I'm certainly not condoning the driving while disq.- far from it. But for me the act of Drink driving is by FAR the more serious offence.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
And I'd still LOVE us to sign him permanently. The guy is a great player.

Clearly we'll need to reduce the cost a bit now, to cover the expense of hiring him a driver.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
oh dear here come all the do gooders why dont we just let the law deal with him no need for him to get crucified here
we dont know the ins and outs

Do gooders? Well that would be the first time I've been called that.

In's and Outs's? He's caught driving whilst banned for DD ... you think he's gonna claim mistaken identity?

Fact is not only has he broken the law (and as mune said that can be forgiven in my book) he's then frigging well totally ignored it and carried on. One assumes he was in the squad to play and he's let the team down way more than Barnes/Vincelot for their actions which were either inoccent or a sudden rush of. This is someone in the public eye that represents the team and the City in what he does ... it's a real privilege, "most" in such a position know that and it comes with some level of responsibility. He's a prick

Sorry he's a friggin mug

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we were looking for a club driving instructor I'd agree that we should get rid but as we are actually looking for a stylish experienced defender/midfielder I think we should get off our high horses and sign him up. If I want to watch the Goody Two Shoes Eleven I'd find out where they played, but I really don't expect our players to be brains of Britain or sensible just good footballers who can keep it together on the pitch.

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
really? I'm certainly not condoning the driving while disq.- far from it. But for me the act of Drink driving is by FAR the more serious offence.

You may be right fella ... I was thinking about the bloke who's just over the limit ... thought he was OK and it was a marginal thing. People do make mistakes, it's a one off, they never do it again .. I was thinking in that context. Of course it's wrong and I'm not condoning it by any means but I can see how people make these mistakes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here