Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Direct Debit debarcle

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Hi Insider,

I would like to first publicly apologies for my last post to you.

If you found it offensive, it was not meant to be a personal attack, as the forum heading is 'ASK THE CLUB', I now realise you give up a lot of your time to support our fans....... but

......... Still after 10 months the club, despite many many many visits/calls has STILL not sorted out my direct debit.

Once again I have received a 'Threatening' letter from Paul McGowan stating my failure to respond to his letter may result in cancellation of my season ticket.

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO SORT THIS OUT?

every time i contact the club i am told my details are correct and there is no reason why my DD is not accepted but it never has

I am in the process of writing to my GOD himself, MR Bloom, to ask if he really needs my money or if he is aware of the ineptitude to sort this farce out.

My fan number is 60015198, and look forward to a resolution before the new year, or at least a gesture of good will

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
No problem, and no offence taken. Firstly, apologies re the issue. Secondly, I will ask someone from our customer services team to look into this and give you a call. This will be this afternoon (if you miss the call, I have PM'd you the details of our CS team member who is handling this, so you can call or email at your convenience). The DD instruction is failing every time, so I am guessing there has been an error in keying ac number or sort code, or something similar, so we may need to get some new details from you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here