Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats your addiction?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Used to be fruit machines and the wacky backy when I was younger, now it's more horse racing/football betting and alcohol

Hey at least i'm honest :)

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
So what is or was your addiction? drugs,sex,booze,gambling could be choc:moo:
I am addicted to energy drinks and on mondays potatoe chip sticks!:nono:
WHATS YOUR VICE?:cheers::timmy::sheep::kiss::smokin::tosser::cheery:

I thought your addiction was posting random shit on NSC with odd, out of context smilies.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
My current addictions are smoking and Albion shirts, but not smoking albion shirts as that would just be plain silly.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
NSC. :sad:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
At the moment, Cadburys toffeee eclairs - can't stop eating them. Don't really drink any more, haven't had a ciggie for 10 years, don't bet.

(obviously I'm not counting mainlining smack, I mean, shooting up 5 times a day is just a past-time, no ?)

3 or 4 times is a past-time. If you are indulging 5 times a day, I think you may have a problem and should seek help.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Police reality tv programs. My faourite is Send In The Dogs. 2nd is Police Interceptors. I just cant help myself if the plod are chasing a toe-rag. Aside from Grand Designs this is all I watch on tv.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It used to be wacky baccy & nose candy but now a good book & a malt whisky satisfy my needs.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Playing music, I hadn't played for over 20 years and just over a year ago picked up a sax, it all came flooding back.
I now play in a band and guest with a couple of others, it's brilliant, why the f**k did I stop in the first place.............oh yeah, wife, kids work etc.
The bonus of not having much to do here is you end up finding something.:guitar:,can't find a sax smilie.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here