Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro live stream

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
few links up at the moment. Looks like may be a chance of a stream for the game.

Fingers crossed

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I am going to be watching the live stream :O

kip

Aug 2, 2011
There might be a stream, don't think that a couple of ads makes a site dodgy. Get a decent antivirus and you're fine.
There is only ever a stream when it is on TV somewhere and as it's not on TV anywhere there won't be a stream. *** L.J.s LIVE Sport on Satellite TV. Live Soccer on TV. Live Football on Saetllite TV. I have a subscription to Al - Jazeera so can watch the championship games that are shown and they are the only games that pop up on streams

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
But surely we're really big time now and should be shown live every game.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

There is only ever a stream when it is on TV somewhere and as it's not on TV anywhere there won't be a stream. *** L.J.s LIVE Sport on Satellite TV. Live Soccer on TV. Live Football on Saetllite TV. I have a subscription to Al - Jazeera so can watch the championship games that are shown and they are the only games that pop up on streams

Not necessarily. Some games are shown only on the internet and are restreamed on some of these sites. Bet365 show a Championship game every week which is sometimes not shown on TV anywhere and is restreamed.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Poyet says to expect a suprise today.
Surely it's too cold and the ground too hard to risk Vicente?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Live radio commentary on BBC Radio Tees

Can I stream that on the net as I'm just outside of range for BBC sussex in Redhill and work IT blocks seagull player so my only option is listening on my iphone but I guess like BBC sussex when the game kicks off it will turn off.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here