Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone think we might be close to a revolution?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:lolol:

no not even close. bunch of nerd hackers overstretching themselves. "do your research"? read a proper history book to see how things work. far bigger issues have not lead to revolution.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
too much of a police state for any rev in uk. all people are easily tracked, and cctv everywhere, media will convert middle class to oppose any rev.

uk is game over, poverty drones working for gm foods and loving life coz their tracked iphones have a bubble wrap app, and xfactor is on after the "footy."

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Read a proper history book, why?

Why would there be any history books on current world government corruption finally coming to surface?

watch this if you think the hackers are just a bunch of nerds.

D

Deleted member 22389

I wish people would sometimes. Hard working people are having to pay for the mistakes of a few. Remember, "we are all in this together"

clif26

Oct 18, 2010
Whoops - wrong site. I'm looking for Albion gossip and rumour.

Yes a revolution is looming, but they won't give in without a fight. (according to history)

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
24766_10150193701780002_649290001_12076375_6035917_n.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
There will be a revolution and it wont be televised.

You say you want a revolution,well, you know we all want to change the world.You tell me that it's evolution well, but when you talk about destruction, don't you know that you can count me out.Don't you know it's gonna be all right

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
You say you want a revolution,well, you know we all want to change the world.You tell me that it's evolution well, but when you talk about destruction, don't you know that you can count me out.Don't you know it's gonna be all right

John Lennon RIP

btw does any think there are alien abductions?

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Things have to be REALLY bad before there is a revolution. If you think that life is harsh in the UK you should try looking at some other countries. The general meaning of 'deprived' in this country seems to be if your Sky connection drops out or you can't find WiFi.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
John Lennon RIP

btw does any think there are alien abductions?
It is funny that since the rise of the camera phone and hand-held camcorders alien sightings or incidents of tales of alien abduction are back to pre-1950 levels. Back in the latter half of the twentieth century it used to be THE big thing, and Americans would say that they "dang saw it wiv ma own two eyes!" You'd think with the plethora of digital recording equipment the reporting of such incidents would have gone up, but interest seems to have waned. (Everyone's worried about the New World Government instead). The US government will soon be able to release the body of the alien they killed over Roswell and no one will bat an eyelid.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
They were talking about the government wanting to spend £4m on water cannons on Six Music this morning:

"Panic on the streets of Withdean
Panic in the mansions on Tongdean Lane
Hang Tim Hodges, Hang Tim Hodges, Hang Tim Hodges
Hang Tim Hodges, Hang Tim Hodges"

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
watch this if you think the hackers are just a bunch of nerds.

Sorry but what does that video prove? They are clearly a bunch of nerds. Ever seen Die Hard 4.0, that group of hackers are just the same as the warlock character sitting in their bedrooms, sorry command centres, with posters of star wars and seeing how many wanks they can have over a female sprite on World of Warcraft

[yt]XtzOhJ3mR8U[/yt]

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth

Dont I know it's going to be alright? whats's going to be alright? Anything a politician tells you?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Sorry but what does that video prove? They are clearly a bunch of nerds. Ever seen Die Hard 4.0, that group of hackers are just the same as the warlock character sitting in their bedrooms, sorry command centres, with posters of star wars and seeing how many wanks they can have over a female sprite on World of Warcraft

[yt]XtzOhJ3mR8U[/yt]

This is a film with Bruce Willis. Your evidence sums up and shows the powers the media/government have over you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here