Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What team have the best fans in the Championship?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
In your opinion

Away Support: Leeds
Home Support: West H'aaaaa'm
Friendliest: Doncaster
Most Handsome: Cardiff
Smelliest: Barnsley
Loudest: Leicester

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Our core group of away fans are right up there. Shame about the 15000 moaners who demand to be "entertained" every other week who let them down. Leeds were stupidly loud at the Amex. Blackpool were pretty good too.

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
Ok, lets just do

Loudest Home:
Loudest Away:
Most fans brought away:
Friendliest:
Skankiest(excluding palace):

Noddy11

Nov 24, 2011
Forest fan still in shock from saturday.........AMEX experience is great but atmosphere needs some serious work, I was in the east stand for Palace, Forest and the west stand for Leeds

went to the pub with the Leeds fans before there game at the AMEX and they were simply the best there and at the ground

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Ok, lets just do

Loudest Home:
Loudest Away:
Most fans brought away:
Friendliest:
Skankiest(excluding palace):

There may only be 12k of them left (and shrinking by the week) but Portsmouth win in every one of those categories - best fans on the planet bar none didn't you know?

D

Deleted member 18477

Loudest Home: Brighton
Loudest Away: Leeds
Most fans brought away: Leeds
Friendliest: don't know, don't care.
Skankiest(excluding palace): Portsmouth

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
I think the atmosphere at the AMEX is great!! Sure the novelty of having a new stadium is starting to wear off, but it is loud and loads of people are up for it. Try sitting in the north stand noddy and I think your opinion will of changed.

D

Deleted member 18477

Forest fan still in shock from saturday.........AMEX experience is great but atmosphere needs some serious work, I was in the east stand for Palace, Forest and the west stand for Leeds

went to the pub with the Leeds fans before there game at the AMEX and they were simply the best there and at the ground

you sat in the west stand for the leeds game? then what the hell are you on about? the atmosphere second half of the leeds game was incredible!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Loudest Home: Portsmouth or Leeds
Most fans brought away: Leeds, although Middlesbrough deserve credit for numbers taken.
Friendliest: Barnsley (This ones based on away fans met on trains :facepalm:)
Skankiest(excluding palace): Leeds

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
for what i have seen this season,

Loudest Home: Southampton(they were 3-0up ) although we have been very loud in a few games v leeds & liverpool
Most fans brought away: Leeds
Skankiest(excluding palace): Pompey or Leicester

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here