Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace game tonight laughably cringworthy !!

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
1. Where is the crowd?
2. The drum - so funny
3. Music after goals - hilarious

Totally tin pot !!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its just been referred to by Danny Kelly on Talksport as an example of "squint football"

ie if you squint, you could convince yourself that you are watching an incredibly shit match between Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Oh that's why a saw a reedy-looking teenager with a yellow "We 8 Brighton" shirt getting on a train at Hassocks with his Dad at 6pm. What's the matter with some people? Nothing wrong with being a Palace supporter exiled in Sussex but why wear that shirt down here? Silly little dick.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
When the fans shout the name of the scorer and Glad All Over is sung it all sounds a bit American football like, very cringeworthy.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Agree. How long have they had the drum for? Sounds ridiculous. I will give their little band of ultras that they do sing constantly but they don't seem to understand all their songs just sound foreign and you can't make out any words. This is English football FFS not Italian shite. Also the rest of the fans don't join in ANY singing - give me the Amex atmo anyday (and that isn't me just saying it). When the whole ground sings We Are Brighton for ex it sounds amazing and deafeningly loud on the telly! Seeeeeeeeagulls.

PS - I have no doubt that despite the freak result earlier in the season we are a lot better at football than them. Murray's neck must be hurting as he keeps having to look up at the latest hoof.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Really does make you laugh when the Palace fans talk about the lack of atmosphere at the Amex after watching that half.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really does make you laugh when the Palace fans talk about the lack of atmosphere at the Amex after watching that half.

The AMEX is easily in the top 6 for atmo from my experiences so far and my experience of other grounds.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Sky camera just focused on the drummer and the pillock at the front with his back to the game, getting the other muppets jumping and clapping in time to his jumps and claps.

FFSWankers

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

The're deluded,beyond belief!!

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Sky camera just focused on the drummer and the pillock at the front with his back to the game, getting the other muppets jumping and clapping in time to his jumps and claps.

FFSWankers

My wife has just uttered these words "f*** me look at those tossers" i think she summed them up perfectly.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
So did you, as you looked at them:)

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Loving the Palarse own goal 1-1
Come on Derby

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here