Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cracking result today boys...

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
:lolol:

You got all excited after the win over the footballing giants that are Barnsley but normal service has resumed! Is Gus gonna go home now? :tantrum:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

You got all excited after the win over the footballing giants that are Barnsley

We didn't though, did we?

And everyone knew we were going to lose today. We should be able to get 6 points from Coventry, Derby and Forest in our next three, then everyone will be happy again.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Butterscotch sundae with walnut praline

Rich, sticky butterscotch sauce and shards of crunchy walnut praline transform bought ice-cream into a delicious sundae. Alternatively, raid the fruit bowl for a few bananas and create sticky, butterscotchy banana splits. Serves six to eight.

For the butterscotch sauce
60g butter
70g light muscovado sugar
50g golden syrup
2 tsp lemon juice
100ml double cream

For the walnut praline
100g granulated sugar
50g walnut halves, roughly broken up
½ tsp flaky sea salt

To make the sauce, put the butter, sugar and syrup in a pan over a medium-low heat and stir until the butter has melted and everything is blended together. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook, stirring, for five minutes. Remove from the heat, stir in the lemon juice and then the cream, return to the heat and cook gently, stirring, for two minutes.

To make the praline, lightly oil a baking sheet (or line it with Silpat or other nonstick baking mat). Put the sugar in a heavy-based saucepan (with a pale or shiny metal bottom, so you can see the colour of the caramel) over a low heat and stir with a rubber spatula until the sugar dissolves and turns a dark amber. Take off the heat, stir in the walnuts with a fork and immediately pour on to the prepared sheet; tilt the sheet so it spreads out. Sprinkle salt over the top and leave to set. When set, chop or break into small pieces. Layer scoops of good ice-cream with the sauce in tall glasses and finish by sprinkling with bits of the praline.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
We didn't though, did we?

And everyone knew we were going to lose today. We should be able to get 6 points from Coventry, Derby and Forest in our next three, then everyone will be happy again.

I highly doubt it. 3 at best.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Butterscotch sundae with walnut praline

Rich, sticky butterscotch sauce and shards of crunchy walnut praline transform bought ice-cream into a delicious sundae. Alternatively, raid the fruit bowl for a few bananas and create sticky, butterscotchy banana splits. Serves six to eight.

For the butterscotch sauce
60g butter
70g light muscovado sugar
50g golden syrup
2 tsp lemon juice
100ml double cream

For the walnut praline
100g granulated sugar
50g walnut halves, roughly broken up
½ tsp flaky sea salt

To make the sauce, put the butter, sugar and syrup in a pan over a medium-low heat and stir until the butter has melted and everything is blended together. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook, stirring, for five minutes. Remove from the heat, stir in the lemon juice and then the cream, return to the heat and cook gently, stirring, for two minutes.

To make the praline, lightly oil a baking sheet (or line it with Silpat or other nonstick baking mat). Put the sugar in a heavy-based saucepan (with a pale or shiny metal bottom, so you can see the colour of the caramel) over a low heat and stir with a rubber spatula until the sugar dissolves and turns a dark amber. Take off the heat, stir in the walnuts with a fork and immediately pour on to the prepared sheet; tilt the sheet so it spreads out. Sprinkle salt over the top and leave to set. When set, chop or break into small pieces. Layer scoops of good ice-cream with the sauce in tall glasses and finish by sprinkling with bits of the praline.

Excellent. Leave to stand for 1-3 minutes!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

You got all excited after the win over the footballing giants that are Barnsley but normal service has resumed! Is Gus gonna go home now? :tantrum:

I don't know to break this to you, you f***ing wankstain but we're only 2 points behind you at the moment. Which doesn't say too much about how much you've improved with all the experience you have in this division. Does it? Now please f*** off.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
I don't know to break this to you, you f***ing wankstain but we're only 2 points behind you at the moment. Which doesn't say too much about how much you've improved with all the experience you have in this division. Does it? Now please f*** off.

We have a game in hand you 'wankstain', we are 2 points better off, we done you at your place and you still have to come to our fortress (4 defeats in 34 league and cup games). I think we're superior somehow, despite us spending f*** all in the summer and you lot splashing the kings ransom.

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
We have a game in hand you 'wankstain', we are 2 points better off, we done you at your place and you still have to come to our fortress (4 defeats in 34 league and cup games). I think we're superior somehow, despite us spending f*** all in the summer and you lot splashing the kings ransom.

It's nice to see that the standard of English language in Croydon is still low.

Mok_150

Oct 16, 2011
If i were you i'd spend a little less time on other clubs forums mouthing off behind your keyboard and get a life.........i think you should try and get out a bit more and make some friends you sad little rat

174 posts on another clubs fans forum in 5 months....................not cool nob head!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

Absolute nobend

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

Thisssssss

dibbydoo

DibbyDoo
Aug 1, 2011
Brighton

Anyone who calls selhurst park a "fortress" has clearly never been to any other ground, its questionable whether you have been to your own after that comment ...

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
If i were you i'd spend a little less time on other clubs forums mouthing off behind your keyboard and get a life.........i think you should try and get out a bit more and make some friends you sad little rat

174 posts on another clubs fans forum in 5 months....................not cool nob head!

sorry being palace and all im not going to gloat on your performance but this struck me when i see some of yours over on the bbs with post counts like this..

Bombadier Botty

Helmut Struntz
Major-Domo
posts 1,942

wehatepalace
and Sainsbury's
posts 990

wigman
posts 2,072

just saying like :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here