Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cycle Racks

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 22389

I have noticed that people with Motorbikes are parking at the top of the coach park. I was wondering if it might be also a good idea to also place a cycle rack up there as well, providing it is safe to leave the bikes there.

For people cycling from Lewes it is an easy drop off point.

As regards of safety for pedestrians and cyclists, It will also stop some people cycling all the way down to the cycle racks opposite Dicks Bar at the start of the match, and then cycling back through everyone to get out of the coach park at the end of the match.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Regarding cycles, it's not that easy to walk across the streams of people running for the train queues with my bike. Any chance of some locks on the other side of the path too? Not a major gripe but I know someone will go flying into my bike soon.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There are supposed to be cycle racks all around the stadium, are there none on the lewes/east/south side already?

D

Deleted member 22389

I have never seen other racks.
I have always used the ones opposite Dicks Bar. I usually enter the stadium from the coach park / main entrance at the top and walk my bike down the road.

Having racks at the top would be really handy. They are out of the way.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here