Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas Lights Switch On

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
First one tonight and then many more to follow...

Saturdays Switch on Oxford St Lights

Who is doing it where you are??

In Lyme we've got John Adeleye from X Factor 2010 doing the switch on and singling a selection of Christmas favourites next Thursday.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Tesco in trafalgar Square were selling Mince Pies in September!

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Today? What a f***ing JOKE.

I don't think anyone has been announced yet for Brighton's switch on.

I notice teenage titwarbling twatmonger Justin Bieber is switching the lights on at BOTH London's giant Westfield shopping centres. How the f*** did this little prick get so popular?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I've got the less fat one from Hale & Pace bringing me a tree round for a tenner in 4 weeks. I'll call him Hace when he comes round so as not to offend, but kick him out if he does a They Do Ron Ron Ron at me.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)

I notice teenage titwarbling twatmonger Justin Bieber is switching the lights on at BOTH London's giant Westfield shopping centres. How the f*** did this little prick get so popular?

The formula seems to have punchable-face as one of its key elements. And a name like Beaver. So, if all males want to absolutely beat this fool down with gravel-covered sellotape gloves, females must think they/we are jealous of him and therefore he is perfect. And his surname tells of what his family has traded in and the master of, making him a seasoned beaveriser despite his very young age. He could in fact be the Beavergunner General, the becaped messiah that some of the sexually religious talk of in their latenight sermons.

D

Deleted member 18477

i love christmas BUT decorations and songs etc should wait until december 1st before making an appearance.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

It will most likely be Marcus Brigstocke and Todd Carty.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Top annual threading, fella.

Nothing says November more than Crodos annual thread about Lyme's Christmas lights.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just been announced in the local rag we've got Orna Merchant and Martin Clunes switching on our lights this year, two weeks tomorrow. Also Chard have got Paige Richardson.

:clap:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just been announced in the local rag we've got Orna Merchant and Martin Clunes switching on our lights this year, two weeks tomorrow. Also Chard have got Paige Richardson.

:clap:
A bounce you lazy git.

We deserve better than a bloody bounce.

3 years of the annual Crodonilson 'who's switching on your christmas lights thread'.

And this year we get a feeble poxy bounce.

We're not in recession now sunshine this isn't the time for austerity measures.

Give the people what they want.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Two weeks on Thursday isn't it? Accurate information required

I was on about here in Lyme, but yes in Brighton.....

On Thursday 15th November 2012 at 16:30 Christmas lights are set to be switched on in East Street, Brighton. Juice FMs Foxy and Dan Gasser, alongside special guests Richard Arnold and Dale Winton, will be there to get you in the festive mood with musical guests the Silver Sounds Samba Band, the Ole Ole Flamenco Dancers and the 40 strong Brighton Theatre Workshop Youth Voice Choir. Later on joined onstage with Santa himself along with his elves bringing magic of Christmas to all.

There are going to be some great prizes to win as well. All you need to do is turn up on the night and get a chance of winning amazing prizes.

Christmas lights are paid for by the businesses of ‘Brilliant Brighton’ and this year they have invested even more to make them better than ever. So come along for some festive family fun and celebrate the start of Christmas 2012.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Santa Claus will be appearing at harrods in London from Saturday
For f sakes not even had fireworks night yet
What parent would wanna take their kid to see Santa on 4th November what a farce bloody wait for for F sakes!!!!!!!
I fully expect The Easter bunny to be hopping around Churchill square on boxing day

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here