Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tulleys Farm - Shocktober Fest

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Anyone been yet?
Any good?
Recommended haunts?
Not recommended haunts?

Thinking of going this year, but it is a little pricey!

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Take kids a few times. Gets more expensive and more packed each time. Crowds so thick you know what is coming round each corner. Giving it a miss this year, costs more than the Amex

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
My son went last week, had a great evening, well recommened but be prepared for the large unlike Selhurst Park, had to get that in as that's all you lot go on about!

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
10 of us went last Saturday and was a real laugh. My only susggestion is if you can afford it pay the extra £12 to allow you to queue jump.

It was a saturday night do may have been extra busy but each ride we were told 45-60 min waiting times - whereas with the RIP tickets it took us 2 hours total and could go to that nice pub near tulleys farm

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Take kids a few times. Gets more expensive and more packed each time. Crowds so thick you know what is coming round each corner. Giving it a miss this year, costs more than the Amex

bloody hell.. don't think I can afford £100m just for one night... What with times being so tough and all...

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Went to the daytime stuff with my six year old yesterday and I can only guess that it would be ten times better at night. The Tractor ride is a must but prob best to do it first as the queue is about an hour

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
There's a new attraction this year, where you have to put a black hood over your head and feel your way around !
My advice is to go as late as possible, because when it's busy you can here the people in front screaming, so you know there is something coming up.
Last year we were the only people in the maze and it actually was a little bit scary in the pitch black with the actors jumping out at you, and no-one in front screaming their heads off !

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
Got free tickets as mate is one of the 'actors'. Absolutely awesome night marred slightly by big ish cues for tractor ride. 'hell-ements' is a new bit where they put a bag over your head. Creepy stuff. Field of screams is the best though imho

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Make sure you take your missus. The look on my missus face last year being chased around my a masked butcher with a giant meat cleaver PRICELESS

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Pendle hill cottages would be my place on 31st october

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Took my kids on Saturday, really good time had by them, very scared by the tractor ride through the woods with all the zombies, werewolves and such chasing us and jumping on the back of our trailer. We stayed for the fireworks which were good, but also enjoyed seeing adults come screaming out of different areas chased by various hideously made up actors and such.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here