Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Club Position on -

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Hello

Much was said in the early months of this year at season ticket presentions etc. concerning the 'club's' on things like standing ( others issues like foul and abusive language go without saying).

In my memory, it was stated that standing was not allowed in general terms but that in certain rows of the North Stand it would be allowed. As a 'relatively' normal STH, I question exactly what the club's policy may now be.

My ST is in the WSU (Block W) where standing in front of me is bad enough BUT on Monday past, I sat in the WSL and frankly my vision was obscured during most of the game by people standing up, not just when Albion were attacking but any time we had the ball !

This is not at all what was expected on the back of Season Ticket presentations when it was indicated there would be little tolerance for this. I, and many others will feel disinclined to renew ST if there has been a total change of philosophy (as why pay to see for something you cannot readily see).

Please do not get me wrong, I would be happy to get on my feet if there is sensible scoring opportunity but NOT just when we get possession around our penalty area. Can you please update on what revised policy there may be.

What are the Stewards instructed to do or otherwise.

Last edited:

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
The stadium is an all-seater stadium, and the club will enforce. If you have a particular problem, with a particular area, please let us know (either on the day to a steward, or by email to the usual club address) and we will prioritise action in that area.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here