Flags

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It was publicising fbs concert in June.

I assume you realised that

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
On another note I didn't see one poxy Ultra flag on my telly. Only heard the palace song once as well and it died out fairly quickly. Are the mighty superfans of the NSK on the ropes???

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
It did seem a little bit weird I must admit. But I'm assuming that Fat Boy paid so it's not really a big deal.

They did look like Leicester flags though...

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I was in a pub in Wolverhampton and even strangers (and there are a lot of strange people in Wolves) were saying that the flags looked brilliant as the teams walked out.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
what a waste of money , waving a poxy flag isn't going to win anyone a game ......................... total joke :angry:

Das, just out of interest, do you like football?

I don't think I have ever seen a post from you about it. Ever.

Shanker45

Jan 19, 2010
East Preston,West Sussex
what a waste of money , waving a poxy flag isn't going to win anyone a game ......................... total joke :angry:

If you don't like them then don't wave one, quite simple really. My kids love them and nothing wrong with encouraging our younger fans.By all accounts it looked quite impressive on the tv and they were only really waved pre kick off.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Well, I'm all grown up and I love the flag-waving, especially when we're singing our heads off. It's brilliant.

God, there are some right miserable sods on this board!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
NSC most negative Internet site I've ever come across. It's a f***ing flag. If you don't like it don't wave it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here