Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thursday meeting

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Hi All.

Both Benny and Lara running this thursday, Benny down graded to A6, Lara running S2.
Hope to see you all there.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Blimey. Benny has been absolutely thrown a race !
Trap 6, first race on the card (suits him as he's a fretter), downgraded, a dog that runs middle in trap 5, his last time is better than anything else has produced in yonks.
Crikey, he's got one hell of a chance of winning this one.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
The double is well and truelly on, also have you been bunging the racing manager again, Wednesday bags, hope you will parade with the others now you Rebel.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah, it costs £50 to choose which race you want but I couldn't afford the other £50 for trap 1 !
Seriously, we had a go at the RM again as he's being a prick. There's a shortage of dogs which seems to be the main problem.
He said that Issy has to stay in A6 even though he admits she just can't possibly win. His reasoning is that there aren't enough railers in A6. Wendy said she's not having it and said it now means he's lost another one as she's giving her a fortnight rest just to spite him. As you know, he'd run any wide runner into the ground if he could as there aren't enough of them.
It meant Billy had to run on a Saturday night against our wishes and hence our 'no parade' protest again. We said he'll be moving permanently unless we get only BAGS meetings until late November as we said he's terrified of fireworks.
He'll be parading once again, but has absolutely no chance of winning. He's run terribly flat in his last 2 races and may need a rest. Trap 1 pings and turns immediately right out of the traps also. Billy's hopes will probably last one yard.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Well Biffer my dear friend, 2 things I would like to say, surely it is illegal for the racing manager to allow Izzy to run and openly admit she has know chance, as there are punters in the betting shops that wouldn't notice that, although it is pretty obvious if you read the form correctly, unless he has asked the racing press to print it in the papers, that she has NO chance in A6, the other thing is I don't think Wendy should use Izzy as a bargaining tool against the racing manager, unless she is not charging the syndicate members any fees for the time Izzy isn't running, also how the hell is she going to keep her fit when she isn't running, when Wendy decides to put her back on the card the racing manager will enter her in A6 anyway, has Wendy taken the syndicate members into concideration in her Quest? it appears not.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Albion Flyer goes from Trap 6 at 7.30
Albion Star Trap 5 in race 10 at 9.57

See you there

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I'll be there. May have to dash off in between the two races though.

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Bugger, literally just logged on having got back from hols at half 6.

Prob could have made it up but a bit late now!

Will check online now to see how they fared...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here