Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A must read after the hull match

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
quality post, brings a lump to your throat... One big lovefest!!!

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Wow!!!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
That article should be framed and pinned on the wall of every BHA supporter.
When you are starting to lose your faith in football , just read that.
When you are in despair at the antics of some of the ridiculously overpaid in this profession, just read that.
When you want a boost, just read that. When a follower of one of the big four makes a disparaging remark to you about BHA or anyone down the football pyramid, just read that.
On second thoughts, just read it every day before you go to work.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
What a fantastic article. My admiration of Hull City has gone up a notch.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
When the Falmer for All campaign took the giant Valentines card to John Prescott in Hull before a Grimsby Town match the people in the town were lovely. When another part of that campaign saw posters and displays in the Hull ground, the City supporters were generous and warm. It is for reasons like this that I can't possibly "stand if I hate Palace". I don't like arseholes but most supporters of all football clubs aren't arseholes. They're people like us, with different tastes in shirts.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I always felt sorry for them when they got flooded and months after the council/government had still done nothing and families were still in caravans!
Nice read.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Just showing a bit of respect, that's all. Nothing wrong with that.

Blinking flip! No wonder other fans think we're all noofters! There is everything wrong with that!

In all the years I've been going to football I don't think I've ever applauded another set of fans or been applauded simply due to the number of people who have managed to work out the motorway/train network.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Blinking flip! No wonder other fans think we're all noofters! There is everything wrong with that!

In all the years I've been going to football I don't think I've ever applauded another set of fans or been applauded simply due to the number of people who have managed to work out the motorway/train network.

Bang on form this morning I see. Must be the cloudless skies.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

In fairness, they had 1,500 there which is a decent effort, especially considering the unreasonably late dicking around of the kick off time.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Every away attendance has been applauded this season...having said that maybe not palace...and only one team hasn't applauded back and that was leeds..if memory serves me right

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here