Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sopranos.

Oct 25, 2003
decent idea.......they hinted as this several times during the series, with flashbacks to tony's childhood/teen years (showing his father with a young uncle jun)

carmella, artie, paulie, his mum, janice etc. would all still be important characters

but to be honest i'm happy with how it is at the moment, 6 series of incredible television

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I think it has to be left as it was, I have watched the whole series 3 times (yes I am sad) and never really found a replacement!

The Wire is quality, but very slow to start in comparison to Sopranos, but I find it slightly more in depth.

Boardwalk Empire I have seen the first season and the first 3 of season 2, and I have to admit that I am finding the second season more enjoyable, but not quite up to Sopranos or The Wire

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
House was good until about series 3, Life on Mars is great for anyone who hasn't seen it, and I was 'forced' to watch Breaking Bad the other day, despite hating the sound of it. It was brilliant.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The Sopranos is an American television drama series created by David Chase that revolves around the New Jersey-based Italian-American mobster Tony Soprano (James Gandolfini) and the difficulties he faces as he tries to balance the often conflicting requirements of his home life and the criminal organization he heads.

Thanks a lot for sharing this too awesome and massive sharing with us. I really enjoy this worlds best and amazing working too much
a nice work done it is

He had primarily spent his career at second tier level, playing there with Crewe Alexandra. West Bromwich Albion, Leeds United, Sheffield United and Derby County.

Me thinks we have a sophisticated spambot on our hands and/or an Americanised Yoda if the middle quote is anything to go by.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I don't know how we didn't watch this first time around.
Have borrowed a mates complete box set and slowly ploughing our way threw it.
Brilliant 👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here