Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sopranos.

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
Just watched the final episode of:guns: Sopranos:catfight: and despite loads of people saying the endings dissapointing I absolutely loved it:clap2:. Best series ever i think. But now thats finished, I desperately need another series to get stuck into. Any suggestions?

herrylothar

Oct 14, 2011
The Sopranos is an American television drama series created by David Chase that revolves around the New Jersey-based Italian-American mobster Tony Soprano (James Gandolfini) and the difficulties he faces as he tries to balance the often conflicting requirements of his home life and the criminal organization he heads.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
www.amexnorthstand.com
The Sopranos is an American television drama series created by David Chase that revolves around the New Jersey-based Italian-American mobster Tony Soprano (James Gandolfini) and the difficulties he faces as he tries to balance the often conflicting requirements of his home life and the criminal organization he heads.
thanks for that, i often wondered what i spent 7 years watching

Brovion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Blimey, was it really? That explains why I didn't understand it, I was expecting a reality show about opera singers.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Boardwalk Empire for me is great...i think it will be a classic as good as the Sopranos...Scorcese as producer doesnt do any harm either...The star Steve Buscemi was also in Sopranos for a season.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Another vote for Dexter. As a big Sopranos fan I found The Wire a little monochrome and downbeat at first, but it repays patience.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
A classic piece of TV yes indeed, made all the better for me personally as most of it was shot around areas I used to live in a few years back. I would say that it's as classic a serial as the excellent 'The Wire' and 'Auf Weidersain Pet'. Shows of this quality are few and far between.

I might add that if you want to see a decent bullshit free US Cop Show check out More 4 with 'Southlands' a minor classic there.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Boardwalk Empire for me is great...i think it will be a classic as good as the Sopranos...Scorcese as producer doesnt do any harm either...The star Steve Buscemi was also in Sopranos for a season.

It has the same writers I heard recently.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
A classic piece of TV yes indeed, made all the better for me personally as most of it was shot around areas I used to live in a few years back. I would say that it's as classic a serial as the excellent 'The Wire' and 'Auf Weidersain Pet'. Shows of this quality are few and far between.

I might add that if you want to see a decent bullshit free US Cop Show check out More 4 with 'Southlands' a minor classic there.
nypd blue tops em all !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here