Page 272 of 272 FirstFirst ... 172222262269270271272
Results 2,711 to 2,713 of 2713

Thread: NSC Naps Table

0 Not allowed!
    Top work....onwards and upwards and well done statoseagull.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stattoseagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Firstly a massive thank you to The Brighton Bear for his dedication and commitment to what has been a tremendously successful thread. The very fact it has appeared on the first page of the big board most days for the last six months says it all. Thanks to 8ace for initially coming up with the concept and to all participants (especially those who stuck it out throughout the entire 6 months). Thanks for all the kind comments of congrats - It's appreciated. I probably played it a bit too safe toward the end. It felt like I was protecting a 1-0 lead especially with the likes of Trigger and Taybha who, however unlikely, were never frightened to put up a 28/1 shot.

I'll unfortunately not be able to fully commit to the Summer naps event as I'll be out of the Country for at least 6 weeks, but wish all participants the very best of luck. So the benchmark is set at +37.57 - I'll be watching with interest to see if anyone can get close and more importantly sustain this level of consistency over the next six months in what is considered, by many (including me), to be the easier season (the flat) for finding winners.
      If you like an occasional bet and you're struggling for winners (away from your naps table selections) just PM me and I'll do my best to steer you in the right direction
      well done stattos! you can pm pls anytime
      now where can i put my 20p lucky 15 today?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stattoseagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Firstly a massive thank you to The Brighton Bear for his dedication and commitment to what has been a tremendously successful thread. The very fact it has appeared on the first page of the big board most days for the last six months says it all. Thanks to 8ace for initially coming up with the concept and to all participants (especially those who stuck it out throughout the entire 6 months). Thanks for all the kind comments of congrats - It's appreciated. I probably played it a bit too safe toward the end. It felt like I was protecting a 1-0 lead especially with the likes of Trigger and Taybha who, however unlikely, were never frightened to put up a 28/1 shot.

I'll unfortunately not be able to fully commit to the Summer naps event as I'll be out of the Country for at least 6 weeks, but wish all participants the very best of luck. So the benchmark is set at +37.57 - I'll be watching with interest to see if anyone can get close and more importantly sustain this level of consistency over the next six months in what is considered, by many (including me), to be the easier season (the flat) for finding winners.
      If you like an occasional bet and you're struggling for winners (away from your naps table selections) just PM me and I'll do my best to steer you in the right direction

its like you wrote that last line just for me!! hopefully my poor form will end today.
      Saturday = Football...Deal with it