Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Star runs tonight Sat 8th Oct

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
In the 10.13pm from trap 6 in S2 grade. Looks an interesting race as 3 of the dogs were also in the race last time she ran and won at 695m. Just looked at racing post's early prices and and they have "This is destiny" as 9/4 fav which is the dog that finshed 2nd behind Lara last time but did find alot of trouble. "Miss Ellie Rose" is 5/2 and i think deserves to be favourite as she has the best time at 695m in the race. our "Albion Star" is 7/2 third fav. Its 5/1 bar.

Come on Lara do your stuff!!!! :albion2:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Sorry guys, I'm not going to make it tonight. Got late tickets for Best of The Fest at the Dome

I have done a win double on Albion Star on the 10.15 at Hove and CMS first scorer in Lickstenstein (or whatever)

That will have them scratching their heads at PaddyPower.com

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Sorry guys, I'm not going to make it tonight. Got late tickets for Best of The Fest at the Dome

I have done a win double on Albion Star on the 10.15 at Hove and CMS first scorer in Lickstenstein (or whatever)

That will have them scratching their heads at PaddyPower.com

Great start, come on Star

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Lara came 2nd tonight at 9/4. Wasnt there myself but am told by friends she ran well and even started her sprint for home a little earlier in the race. The 2 dog won it (7/2) which was always my fear as it had the best previous time out of the 6 dogs.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Unlucky with the win double Nige!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here