Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ePetition for Footpath from Woodingdean to Falmer.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I've always thought thatthere should be a footpath (wide enough for bikes too) between Woodingdean and Falmer.

Yes, I know it's now part of the National Park, but surely putting in a footpath (the streetlights can come later!) would encourage more people to walk/cycle to the Amex.

I see that on the Brighton and Hove City website an ePetition has been set up:

"We the undersigned petition the council to Provide a safe path for cyclists and walkers alongside the Falmer Road between Falmer Village and Woodingdean"

Surely worth supporting.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I've always thought thatthere should be a footpath (wide enough for bikes too) between Woodingdean and Falmer.

Yes, I know it's now part of the National Park, but surely putting in a footpath (the streetlights can come later!) would encourage more people to walk/cycle to the Amex.

I see that on the Brighton and Hove City website an ePetition has been set up:

"We the undersigned petition the council to Provide a safe path for cyclists and walkers alongside the Falmer Road between Falmer Village and Woodingdean"

Surely worth supporting.

Definately 100%. Even if the stadium was not there, this should still have a footpath & cyclepath. With all the talk of the enviroment, keeping fit this is a postive.
The petition can be found here, Brighton Hove City Council - ePetition - Falmer Road Cycleway

Get on there people.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Done

Even if this path is not useful to you, please sign it if you live in Brighton and help us get this path.
It will help the transport issues I am sure for those who live around the Woodingdean area.

Last edited:

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
I walked from Rottingdean Beach taking 80 minutes. The pavement ends at the top of the incline then a slight shift to the right onto a path alongside a field with small bushes between the path and the road before passing through a gate and turning sharp left towards the traffic lights (about 30yds) on Village Way.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
There are over 500 on here at the moment and since the link was added an hour ago it has only had 6 more signatures, come everyone help your fellow fans from Woodingdean and Rottingdean here.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I'll sign it when I get home, on phone at the moment

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Have you seen the one from the UKIP guy about a cable car from (presumably) the Downs to the sea, over about three miles of the city? Genius.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If it goes via the Amex it could be a WINNER.

Getting stuck in one of those with some Palace. Could get lively. I can see a repeat of that scene in Where Eagles Dare with a fight on the roof.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
Done. This should have been done years ago - regardless of a football stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here