Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Power outage in Worthing

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Just had all power go down, then came back about 30 seconds later, in Dominion Way, Worthing. Anyone else have the same?

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Ours came back straight away, but we've had to restart all our computers and check for errors and stuff. Where is your mate?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Do they have electricity in Worthing?

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Seems quite widespread then. The hospital is 1 1/4 miles from here. Must have been loads of homes & businesses affected.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's called a power CUT in this country. Please do not use this forum to talk like a septic.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
It's called a power CUT in this country. Please do not use this forum to talk like a septic.

Many thanks for correcting me on that point. I used "outage" as it was only for a short time. Probably wouldn't even have been noticeable from the sidewalk. Have a nice day now!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Many thanks for correcting me on that point. I used "outage" as it was only for a short time. Probably wouldn't even have been noticeable from the sidewalk. Have a nice day now!

Haha! Missing you already!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Well not the top end of Dominion Road. P.C still chugging along when I returned home.As you say just he slums, lol.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
i was looking to see if there was anything on the news and seems Worthing has had a few power cuts this year

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I'm in Thomas A Becket area and we had no problem at all.

Suspect some oldie pissed on the wires somewhere.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
We had the power cut. Messed up the connection to the remote servers so I'm in the Horsham office at the moment as we couldn't afford to wait and see if it could be fixed quickly

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here