Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Were you one of the pathetic fans that left early.If so shame on you.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Ian Hart on radio after match said he was most shocked by our own fans who walked out early.
My pride would not let me get up from my seat until final whistle.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Had to leave at 3-1 felt sick to my stomach. On way back to London now no palace fans on train thank god...

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Ian Hart on radio after match said he was most shocked by our own fans who walked out early.

I left my seat. Had to move for the people leaving, so headed closer to the front away from the crowds

sparky999

Aug 5, 2011

you are f***ing joking me right....??

shameful....?

the defending was shameful,me walking out early,meant i didnt have to hear the scum screaming and shouting.....

prick

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I can assure you nobody was more angry than me with our performance and result and especially against Palace. However, we are still high up the League and am sure Gus will not allow another such performance.
Palace will love now saying the empty stadium at end was due to all our plastic fans.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Piss off smugface. Ian Hart is an irrelevance now. I left early with my family as we were concerned about Palace Fans. I don't normally, but frankly it's up to me if I do.

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
I left when Murray scored. I'm not going to stay and watch a performance like that. Awful. Plus i didn't want to be in the middle of gloating Palace fans.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nope stayed to the bitter end however painful it was

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
Ian Hart can go f*** himself, as can anyone else having a pop.

The players let the fans down big time, better for fans to leave than have a ruck with them.

TB

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
You may be right about Ian Hart being in the past but I would rather a few thousand fans with his heart than what must be a lot of jcls.

Potters mate

Jan 22, 2004
Lewes
Hart should be more concerned about the Albion players who decided to leave at half-time. Plus we cant all have our dream job, some of us have to be up at 6 for a day of hard graft in a shitty job for shitty money, win lose or draw I will always leave 5 mins early at evening games in an effort to get home at a reasonable hour. My ticket, my choice.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Left at 3-1. Game over and I have to be in college at half 8, didn't fancy queuing and waiting around for ages. Having just said that I should be in bed, not on NSC :blush:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
You may be right about Ian Hart being in the past but I would rather a few thousand fans with his heart than what must be a lot of jcls.
Back off, you're on a loser here. Been a regular for more than 40 years, not a jcl. And frankly every bit as much heart as Hart or anyone else.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I could'nt give a toss what ian hart thinks if I want to leave when we go 3-1 down i'll leave, It's got naff all to do with him or anyone else.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I agree 90 minute game. Stay to the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here