Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Adams ABSOLUTE LEGEND

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Just recieved an email from Micky Adams. He is sending a signed shirt to me for use in the REMF raffle/auction.

What a top bloke.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
:clap2: Sir Micky Adams :clap2:
A very honest man.Respectful and respected.Not just by us Albion fans either. Tough when he needs to be and gentle when the situation requires it.

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Top man - and I'm not talking about his dress sense. Good luck to the bloke, hope he saves Leicester (and therefore himself) from the drop.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Storer68 said:
He couldn't send us Paul Brooker back by any chance?
We can auction him off.

We'll see if Mark McGhee can outbid me.

He'd do quite well on NSC Albions wing!!

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
As I've said before - my best moment of last season was at the Crisp Bowl, with the whole stadium echoing to "There's only one Micky Adams" - both sets of fans 100% behind the bloke.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
balloonboy said:
As I've said before - my best moment of last season was at the Crisp Bowl, with the whole stadium echoing to "There's only one Micky Adams" - both sets of fans 100% behind the bloke.
Absolutely agree 100%. Magic moment, as was the moment when at the end he took the trouble to walk over and applaud us before even thinking about celebrating with his own team and fans. A brilliant man.
Sometimes find it so hard to believe he isn't Albion any more.
:clap: :clap:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Got a great picture of him with his arm around my boy before the celebration parade of the div 3 championship,still kick myself for not giving the camera to my boy and getting one of myself with the great man.The Leicester day out was brilliant,staying to applaude him after beating us 2-0 and the respect he gave us by coming over first was immense.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:bowdown: LEGEND:bowdown: i echo all thats been said above

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Gullet said:
Absolutely agree 100%. Magic moment, as was the moment when at the end he took the trouble to walk over and applaud us before even thinking about celebrating with his own team and fans. A brilliant man.
Sometimes find it so hard to believe he isn't Albion any more.
:clap: :clap:

What a great gesture that was - and I shall be there again on Sat, watching Leics v. Fulham and applauding the man!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here