Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stadium Tour

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
I went on the stadium tour today and I thoroughly recommend it to anyone. It lastsabout 2 hours and you get a real insight into the stadium (thanks Sean for the guided tour) and well worth the £10 pp. I'll post up a few pictures and maybe some more later.
Amex 1.jpgAmex 2.jpgAmex 3.jpgAmex 4.jpgAmex 5.jpg

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Wow I never cease to be impressed by the Amex.

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
Still surprises me the exit from the tunnel to the pitch isn't covered in Blue & White with Amex logos everywhere rather than that grey concrete...

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Great pics, i'm going next Thurs, cant wait.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Wanted to do this for my Grandad before it got to cold for him to manage but I work on Thursdays and can't get one off until in to the new year so it will be more like late April

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Yep, all booked for half term, Grandad will love it, the kids will be over the moon. Oh and I'll just tag along at the back being cool and not really that bothered. But inside I will be dancing and singing and dancing and singing and dancing and singing. I might try and stow away in gully's costume and sleep the night there. Oh but of course gully is not a costume he's real right.....singing and dancing and singing and dancing and singing.

Ticket for the tour came through today 7 people £45 not bad one thinks.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
How did it seem to you about disabled access? I'd like to do it, but I can imagine quite a few places in a football stadium are not wheelchair friendly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here