Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
In there after the game, f***ing legend. :bowdown:
His good lady even told me off for having a top with the old badge on! :lolol:
We have a lot to be thankful for :moo:

easy

Aug 19, 2011
East Stand: H Block
That new South African Landlord is a Liverpool fan!
Fair play though, he's smartened up that pub in double quick time. TB, what a LEGEND, wish I'd popped in there now.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Any other chairman would be lording it up with the prawn sarnie brigade.
Bloom is a legend.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
He turned up at the Evening Star at 10 past eleven and they wouldn't serve him!!!!!!

Bastards, no respect!!

In the Evening Star's defence, there were some dodgy pissed scousers in there that had already been told it was gone time, serving Bloom - much as they would have liked to - could have created an incident.

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
"Pompey' Matt at the Star will now forever be known as the man who refused TB a drink - but in his defence there had just been a pretty sad little incident. He'd just called time, and a neanderthal Scouser kicked off big time when refused service, shouting (bizarrely,loudly and extremely aggressively) that 'he'd have been served if he was black, he'd have been served if he was a f*****g n****r' and then threatening to 'rip my face off' when I told him to leave off the racist fith - like going back to the 80s it was, a place he'd obviously never left....He'd just been dragged off down the road by his slightly less obnoxious mates, so Matt was obvioulsy feeling a bit touchy, and seconds later there was TB and entourage. Glad you had a good time at the Bell.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
"Pompey' Matt at the Star will now forever be known as the man who refused TB a drink - but in his defence there had just been a pretty sad little incident. He'd just called time, and a neanderthal Scouser kicked off big time when refused service, shouting (bizarrely,loudly and extremely aggressively) that 'he'd have been served if he was black, he'd have been served if he was a f*****g n****r' and then threatening to 'rip my face off' when I told him to leave off the racist fith - like going back to the 80s it was, a place he'd obviously never left....He'd just been dragged off down the road by his slightly less obnoxious mates, so Matt was obvioulsy feeling a bit touchy, and seconds later there was TB and entourage. Glad you had a good time at the Bell.

Matt also said that anyother time TB could have come in and he'd lock the door and pull the curtains.

Didn't think TB was an ale man, but if anyone deserves a lock in, its got to be him :)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I have a vague recollection of asking TB about a horse he has running at Haydock tomorrow, he didn't seem that pleased I mentioned it. :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

The anedot about a 'scouser' can be matched by the Albion fan ranting and abusing an asian steward last night, for guarding a coned off part of the stairs up to the park'n'ride.
There's some 'nice' people around from all towns & cities.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here