Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Words on the big screens

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'd expect this from MK Dons, but I don't think even they would stoop so low. Remove it completely before the next game and make sure it NEVER comes back.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Embarrassing.

We're a grown up club, don't need crap like that. Whoever allowed bouncy ball karaoke nonsense played to 22,000 football fans clearly knows nothing about The Albion-I mean, what was that "Come on Albion" all about? That is something that individuals shout.

Cringe-worthy! Please let's not have a repeat. Ever!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
The general standard and presentation of content on the screens this season has been first class. Unfortunately the sing-a-long snippets last night were pretty embarrassing. Can we put last night down to testing the features of our new software and remove it immediately!!!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Most awful idea the club have come up with. Please please please end this before tomorrow night.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Comments noted, and while I am not personally a fan, I am surprised at the very negative reaction - especially as they are aimed at our younger fans... But comments have been noted.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
I don't think our younger fans are dumb enough to need prompts & their elders will help to teach them the words to songs they want them to sing & hopefully discourage them from joining in with the less 'attractive' ones.
Agree 100% with all who don't want to ever see stuff like this again.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here