Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Venue: Amex Stadium
Kick Off: 19.45
Referee: M Oliver

Team News:

Brighton assistant boss Mauricio Taricco is expected to replace the suspended Marcos Painter at left back as the Seagulls host the Reds.

Will Hoskins is fit following a hip injury and he may be joined by former Spanish International Vicente in tonights starting line up for Brighton.

Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard could make a much anticipated return to the Liverpool side tonight after 6 months out with a groin injury.

Charlie Adam will miss the match following his red card at Tottenham last weekend, as will Martin Skirtel.

Key man:

Craig Noone - Brighton:

The former roofer will be looking to hammer into the reds defence tonight following his impressive start to Brightons championship campaign

Top Scorers:

Brighton - Barnes 5, Liverpool - Suarez 3

My prediction? 2-1 Albion Noone & Vicente with the goals.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Looking forward to the match. Got the day off work for it, heading into town early to get my errands done so I can settle in with a few pints for the match!

:albion:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Looking forward to the match. Got the day off work for it, heading into town early to get my errands done so I can settle in with a few pints for the match!

:albion:

Fair play Peever, I'll be watching from Ibiza. I hope, IF we can find a sky sports bar which I'm sure wont be that difficult. Have my Brighton shirt ready to give some to the inevitable packed place full of 'pool fans. I'm the only Brighton here, the only Brighton heeeeerrreee.

Hoping for a good performance, well at least better then the last time we played PL opposition in Stoke where we were a bit pony, anything else is a bonus. Oh and no cards and no injuries thank thee.

Lewes Seagull

Jan 23, 2010
I can't be bothered to go tonight now as it might be wet, cold and dark so I have 2 tickets available to give away to whoever wants them.

NOT REALLY. MUUUUWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
This is what the argus reckon.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1316591605405.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1316591605405.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 944

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Fair play Peever, I'll be watching from Ibiza. I hope, IF we can find a sky sports bar which I'm sure wont be that difficult. Have my Brighton shirt ready to give some to the inevitable packed place full of 'pool fans. I'm the only Brighton here, the only Brighton heeeeerrreee.

Hoping for a good performance, well at least better then the last time we played PL opposition in Stoke where we were a bit pony, anything else is a bonus. Oh and no cards and no injuries thank thee.

If I remember correctly, In San Antonio town you have the outside Burger King, if you cross the bridge next to that there is a small bar which shows SkySports with the commentary on.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

I could have sworn we played a Prem team this season and did ok.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I will definitely do a little sex wee if Vicente plays any part tonight. Even if he is SHIT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here