Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Merchandise stalls Around and inside Amex

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Hi, I think it would be a great idea to have stalls or shops inside the concourses and stalls outside the stadium, selling club merchandise. Many modern stadia have these and it would be a good idea as the que for the club shop on match days puts people off buying. More money for the club and easy for supporters to buy seagulls goods. Also it appears a little bare approching the Amex, especially from Falmer station. Sellers selling official merchandise would help add to the atmosphere too.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Vegas Seagull, Considering the size of the que for the shop, nothing!
Thats my point. Programs, badges, scarves, whatever really. I went with my 11 year old nephew and I could have got him a couple of things outside the ground, but theres nothing. I think the club are missing a trick and a few quid without official sellers.

Rugrat, no you can easily locate an area for a shop or stall. It doesnt have to be in each councourse as you can move around after the game. I have only been in the WSL but there is plenty of room there.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Well done for bringing this up.

When your walking to the ground it doesnt feel quite right yet. Some vendors selling hats scarves and other football goods (affiliated with the club of course) Would be good for business and good for the atmosphere.

In the winter you would sell 100 scarves to people who are just feeling "nippy" every game.

Lets hope that this idea is brought to the attention of the club.:bhasign:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here