Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Customer Services turnaround time

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What is the expected turnaround time from emails sent to Customer Services?

Three days after sending emails detailing my situation of being overcharged £100 by the club I have no heard a thing.

Now, that may be fine - maybe the turnaround is 5 days - I have no idea.

Which brings me to a suggestion...

How about an auto-response to all queries detailing the turnaround time. This sort of thing...

"Thank you for your email which has been received. We aim to reply to all queries within 5 working days."

...so it stops people...

a) thinking their email has just fallen into a big black hole
b) sending the same query again and again, which may prove costly at the club as they work to resolve a question that may already have been answered by the time the 2nd (and 3rd and 4th) emails are processed.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I am awaiting a response - although I was informed (according to club charter) the response time is ten days to email queries - although most are much quicker than this. I would suggest urgent queries are done via the telephone.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Right, 10 days on and not a dickie bird.

I'm saddened to say this deafening silence was exactly what I expected based on other reports.

So - how do I resolve this? How do I get my £100 back (or have the £100 credited to my smartcard - I don't really care which - I just don't want to have paid £100 for nothing)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here