Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pm-fli-dom feltham gb £34.99 dr

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
When she's been preparing my tax accounts for the past couple of years, Mrs Fef wanted to know what the payment on my credit card statement to PM-FLI-DOM FELTHAM GB for £34.99 was all about. It appears every August.

Damned if I could remember. :wrong:

For only £34.99, I told her it certainly wasn't for a Personal Massage - Fetish Latex Included - Dominatrix. And I hadn't felt anything. I told her that I am led to believe that these things cost much more.

After some rummaging around, I found it was nothing more than the annual subscription for Seagulls Player. I wish these companies would describe things more clearly on credit card statements.

I thought I'd mention it in case other fellow NSCers were similarly bewildered.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
When she's been preparing my tax accounts for the past couple of years, Mrs Fef wanted to know what the payment on my credit card statement to PM-FLI-DOM FELTHAM GB for £34.99 was all about. It appears every August.

Damned if I could remember. :wrong:

For only £34.99, I told her it certainly wasn't for a Personal Massage - Fetish Latex Included - Dominatrix. And I hadn't felt anything. I told her that I am led to believe that these things cost much more.

After some rummaging around, I found it was nothing more than the annual subscription for Seagulls Player. I wish these companies would describe things more clearly on credit card statements.

I thought I'd mention it in case other fellow NSCers were similarly bewildered.
I just looked PM-FLI-DOM FELTHAM up on Google as it appeared on my statement, and this thread was the second listed.

The POWER of NSC!!!!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I just looked PM-FLI-DOM FELTHAM up on Google as it appeared on my statement, and this thread was the second listed.

The POWER of NSC!!!!
I also wondered why I was getting that same payment ref once a month.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here