Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester Citys most famous supporter......

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
dscf8617.jpg

No disrespect Willie, you may be an all round good guy and my missus's favourite ever snooker player, but your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Saturday.

Gus and the boys are cruising the Championship at the moment and will be determined to put your muti million pound rejects in their place. This is the opportunity Gus can put a real marker down that we are the real deal, and the opportunity will not be missed.

Come on, Leicester will have a full and passionate audience behind them in one of the top Championship Stadiums, so get your ticket and roar the boys on to what could be a season defining victory on Saturday.

:ascarf:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Surely Gary Lineker is more famous than Willie Thorne? Either way Seagulls!!!

Possibly, but they're both recognised the length and breadth of the country, I try to steer away from footballing celebrities in any case.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Not exactly the most famous fan of theirs, but probably worth a mention. Leicester very own version of Pompeys John Westwood.

leicester-fan.jpg

3129300636-30012010185254.jpg

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
A copy of Willie Thorne's autobiography arrived in the post today. Which is strange, because he's already done one seven years ago, and hasn't done much since apart from a very brief stint on Strictly Come Dancing.

It is a bit of a betting cautionary tale, old slaphead wasn't a very lucky gambler. The famous one is the £40,000 he lumped on Ken Doherty after opponent John Parrott told him before the match he'd had his cue nicked. Then he had to impartially commentate on Parrott winning 6-3. Ouch.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Met both Willie Thorn and Gary Lineker when Id just left college and worked at Gatwick airport. Both were really lovely. I went to college in Leicester and they were a friendly lot on the whole. BUT on Saturday that all gets put behind. Come on the Albion. Lets trounce the City! x

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
A copy of Willie Thorne's autobiography arrived in the post today. Which is strange, because he's already done one seven years ago, and hasn't done much since apart from a very brief stint on Strictly Come Dancing.

It is a bit of a betting cautionary tale, old slaphead wasn't a very lucky gambler. The famous one is the £40,000 he lumped on Ken Doherty after opponent John Parrott told him before the match he'd had his cue nicked. Then he had to impartially commentate on Parrott winning 6-3. Ouch.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Not exactly the most famous fan of theirs, but probably worth a mention. Leicester very own version of Pompeys John Westwood.

http://www.nufcblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/leicester-

[IMG]http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/sp/empics/20100130/18/3129300636-30012010185254.jpg

why's he got a Samir Nasri tattoo on his darby

1964FOX

Sep 12, 2011
How could you all forget our real most famous supporter. Roy Crpper, would post a picture of my hero but not got enough posts.

and the drummer's name is Jobber, a good mate of mine. Please any of you attending take the piss out of him and chant obsenities at him whenever you can. Hw will take it all in good fun and for thise of you who mentioned 'nt another drummer' I'm afraid he's right next to you.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
How could you all forget our real most famous supporter. Roy Crpper, would post a picture of my hero but not got enough posts.

and the drummer's name is Jobber, a good mate of mine. Please any of you attending take the piss out of him and chant obsenities at him whenever you can. Hw will take it all in good fun and for thise of you who mentioned 'nt another drummer' I'm afraid he's right next to you.

90012-011.jpg

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
and ANOTHER Drummer - Frank Benbini from the Fun Loving Criminals
frank%201gig.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here