Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trap Juice - Amber Jacks Cider

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
On Saturday, during a visit to a local shop in Bristol we discovered this little gem of a tramp juice, Amber Jack cider;

Amber Jack.JPG

This number was bright in colour, never had an apple near it and smelt like a swimming caps.

Any other nomiations for top tramp juice?

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
I remember Frosty Jack's cider from University. The Cost Cutter (or the like) used to sell that stuff at about £2.50 a bottle, no wonder Southampton has a high proportion of weirdos, they have been mind f***ed by that stuff.

Was like the time I was walking through town and I saw a guy who was on the stuff arguing with himself o_O

Was like the time I was walking through town and I saw a guy who was on the stuff arguing with himself o_O

There used to be an old chap in Tunbridge Wells who used to argue with himself AND also try to fight with himself as well. It was funny, but in a sad sort of way.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Does it have to be cider? I could reminisce about the different fruit flavour varieties of Mad Dog 20/20 for hours.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Does it have to be cider? I could reminisce about the different fruit flavour varieties of Mad Dog 20/20 for hours.

I used to drink Tennents Super (9%) when I was 17-18. Haven't touched it since I couldn't stop puking up coming back from Mansfield on the supporters coach and got banned. :lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It has to be Buckfast, particularly if you live north of Hadrian's Wall...they bloomin love it!

true-mans-drink.jpg

Oh, and before you ask, no that is not me and I haven't a clue who he is...but I think the picture shows what the effects of over-consumption can be!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here