Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you REALLY think you are top of the table material??

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Hi Bandits. I am personally loving it that you are top and doing so well. Of course, there is an ulterior motive, but I think it's great!
Not knowing much about the lower league's, were you really that good in Div 3 that you thought you would come up and top the table come early September in with the big boys? Oh....maybe that was an unfortunate turn of phrase but there you go. Don't get too excited will you?!
But yet you are doing so well. I can't knock that, but oh how I hope you stay unbeaten (at home) until 27th. After 35+ years of Palace support, it will rank alongside our finest moments if we could get the result and be the first to beat you at your identikit 'stadium'.
I am obviously old enough to remember the tasty encounters we used to have, particularly in the park outside the Gallstone but we all grow up. That doesn't interest me any more. Indeed I am taking my 13 year old to his first Scum away match. I am sure it will be an occasion to remember.
Up the Palace!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It's far too early to tell. But we can still play considerably better than we have been, of that I am sure.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Hi Bandits. I am personally loving it that you are top and doing so well. Of course, there is an ulterior motive, but I think it's great!
Not knowing much about the lower league's, were you really that good in Div 3 that you thought you would come up and top the table come early September in with the big boys? Oh....maybe that was an unfortunate turn of phrase but there you go. Don't get too excited will you?!
But yet you are doing so well. I can't knock that, but oh how I hope you stay unbeaten (at home) until 27th. After 35+ years of Palace support, it will rank alongside our finest moments if we could get the result and be the first to beat you at your identikit 'stadium'.
I am obviously old enough to remember the tasty encounters we used to have, particularly in the park outside the Gallstone but we all grow up. That doesn't interest me any more. Indeed I am taking my 13 year old to his first Scum away match. I am sure it will be an occasion to remember.
Up the Palace!

No I don't think we are a top of the Championship team. I think we are probably a play-off team, which I am more than happy with for the moment.

'Identikit'? Bizarre. Call it odd-looking, lop-sided or unfinished, but it's hardly identikit, is it? It doesn't look anything like another stadium in the country.

D

Deleted member 18477

Do you REALLY think you are mid-table material?? no you are relegation fighters.

you won't beat us.

hope your son doesnt cry too much!

SEAGULLS!!!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Shouldn't you be picking your mums fleas off her hunched back, or counting your sisters many toes ???

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
identikit 'stadium'.

Which part of the out of city, 3 tier west stand, £100M, wonky roofed, personalised away ended, brick and glass, non-square stadium is 'identikit' exactly?

You do REALISE every stadium has a PITCH so are ALL 'identikit' by your logic...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I am loving the jealousy of Palace fans at the moment, they haven't cared about us for years and now all of a sudden they are all in a fluster about us.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Tottenham have already beaten us in our 'identikit stadium' (have you got no imagination?) 3-2 so even if the derby game went against form, then you can't even have that bragging right.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
You will find out how good we are on the 27th, league tables dont lie, do they?

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Hi Bandits. I am personally loving it that you are top and doing so well.

Of course you are. Its hurting you so much so that you had to come onto a Brighton message board and start crying! For the record I don't think for one second that we will stay at the top (more likely to be around the playoff area) but am enjoying every minute of it AND enjoying the frustration coming from your lot.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
As for the 'Stadium', I obviously haven't been there yet but it certainly looks like the wanky piece of crap I would associate with a club like BHAFC. Give me good old traditional Selhurst any day.

D

Deleted member 18477

As for the 'Stadium', I obviously haven't been there yet but it certainly looks like the wanky piece of crap I would associate with a club like BHAFC. Give me good old traditional Selhurst any day.

hahaha that actually made me laugh out loud. great joke!:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant

Good job you've got your "Traditional Selhurst" then, isn't it. Because we love our wanky piece of crap. Now go away!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

:wanker::fishing:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here