Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Venue: Ashton Gate
Kick off: 15:00
Referee: Dean Whitestone

Team News:

Dean Gerkin is rated doubtful for today's clash as the Robins entertain the Seagulls. Liam Fontaine may also miss out.

Brighton boss Gus Poyet has no new injury concerns coming into the game although long term absentees Adam El-Abd and Tommy Elphick remain sidelined. Will Hoskins is rated 50/50 as he returns to the City where he is remembered fondly by City's rivals Bristol Rovers.

My prediction? An entertaining 3-2 Albion win, Lua Lua with the winner late on off the bench. (Cue the trademark somersault)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Leaving an overcast but quite muggy Somerset in the next half hour - grandson who has never seen Albion lose in tow :thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I was just sorting out this thread in case Mr Wade didn't show, and here he is.

League Matches at Bristol City
Brighton wins - 9
Bristol City wins - 16
Draws - 7
Brighton goals - 35
Bristol City goals - 54

League Results at Bristol City (last 10 games)
English League One

02.09.2006 Bristol City 1-0 Brighton
English Division Two
24.04.2004 Bristol City 0-0 Brighton
03.11.2001 Bristol City 0-1 Brighton
09.09.1995 Bristol City 0-1 Brighton
English Division Two (old)
20.08.1991 Bristol City 2-1 Brighton
22.09.1990 Bristol City 3-1 Brighton
English Division Three (old)
28.12.1987 Bristol City 5-2 Brighton
English Division One (old)
01.01.1980 Bristol City 2-2 Brighton
English Division Two (old)
17.02.1973 Bristol City 3-1 Brighton
English Division Three (old)
26.12.1962 Bristol City 1-2 Brighton

Head-to-head
• This is the 70th competitive match between these clubs. Bristol City have won 28 of the previous 69, Brighton 25, with 16 drawn.
• Bristol City have picked up 10 points from a last possible 12 against the Seagulls, and have not conceded in the last three.
• Brighton have conceded just one goal in their last four league matches at Ashton Gate.
Bristol City
• Managed just one win from their first five Championship games, and averaging a point a game.
• Five points after five games replicates last season, when they lost the sixth match.
• One of two clubs still awaiting their first home goal in the Championship. Coventry is the other.
Brighton
• Making their best start to a league season in 54 years.
• The leaders are one of two clubs, alongside Middlesbrough, defending an unbeaten Championship record. They are also 100% away.
• Opened the scoring in four of their five matches, and picked up an unrivalled 10 Championship points from games in which they scored two or more goals.

Last edited:

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
All seemingly in order for a successful thread.

Any news on the officials?

1-3 and clear water at the top of the table. Greer to notch his first for the unstoppable seagulls.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Will be 2-1 to the Albion. I will unfortunately be spending the afternoon round a friends house for a childrens party. But on the plus side the parents love football and will have sky sports news on. But on the down side again they are all Forest fans, so I'll get stick, especially if we don't get a decent result.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Can't wait for the season to resume. Not impressed with England v Wales (didn't see v Bulgaria so can't comment) and not very impressed with the England rugby team this morning.

So let battle commence. 3-0 to the Albion.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Can't wait for the season to resume. Not impressed with England v Wales (didn't see v Bulgaria so can't comment) and not very impressed with the England rugby team this morning.

So let battle commence. 3-0 to the Albion.

history books will say two wins both against good hard working opposition but the history books won't say that just two wins

Meggy in due to rain so expect a good result possibly 2-0 to the good guys
C'mon Albion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here