Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has to be done

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
A pitch invasion after our opener against the slugs from up the road...:albion2:

Surely has to be done:clap:

I know rules and health and safety wont like it, but f*** it, gotta be done dont you think?

"on the pitch, on the pitch, on the pitch":albion:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Please go ahead southern_sid.

There is a wait for season tickets and the person at the top of the queue I am sure, will be very greatful

This kid dont have S.T.

Looks quality after a goal against your biggest foe, everyone piles on...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
So we score against Palace, you go on the pitch to celebrate then get thrown out and probably banned from The Amex. Yep, wonderful idea.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
So we score against Palace, you go on the pitch to celebrate then get thrown out and probably banned. Yep, wonderful idea.

That wont happen on mass... West Ham done it against Wall and not 1 nicking.

Its a must in any derby imo.

Cleary im on my own in my thoughts again.:lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It's a bit small-time as well IMO - you don't see United fans doing it when they score against City, or Inter fans when they score against Milan, or Barca fans when they score against Real etc...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Please do Sid. In fact, having started this thread you have got to do it now or how will you live it down?

I tried against donny when we got the winner, but the 'rapid response' squad were to good for me, they also ripped my left nipple up to my right ear. fair play to them:thumbsup:

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Scratchcard, Uncle Morty, Big Vern and Pete Longpockets are going to get into some serious substance abuse before the match and be totally psyched up for warfare at this match.

We're planning to mix Sherbert Fountains with pure Haribo Gummy Bears, get into the Austin Allegro, and take on Palace at The Swan before the match. It will be too to toe, but no scarfers, no grannies, no kids, no plastics needed. This time it's going to be one on one against their top boys.

I'm planning to show their general, ''Interesting' Nigel the Third, a clean pair of heels at Mario and Sonic at the Olympics, and Big Vern has just memorised all of the key numbers in Top Trumps Harry Potter and the Wizard's Sleeve against Jimmy Jizzbuckets from Norbury.

Palace will be returning to Selhurst with their heads held low, no doubt about it.

God Bless the Queen Mum (and Cass Pennant)

LP

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here