Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridge Queues

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
After games, when people are walking towrd the train station someone stands by the ramp to the bridge and announces trains to lewes to the left, trains to brighton to the right.

The problem with this, is that there are three paths. The one to his left which goes to the bridge (and thus the train to lewes), there are two paths to his right, one to the train station for the Brighton train, and one that leads to the footpath through BACA (Formerly Falmer school).

This leads to confusion for some fans who walk down the right side of the temporary barrier towards the footpath, instead of down the middle for the train to Brighton, they then get dismayed when they try to jump into the queue near the front and are sent to the back of the now longer line. (Admittedly, I'm sure some are just people trying it on).

Could you advise those in charge for a) better signage, b) clearer instructions ("middle for train to brighton" for example)?

(I know that last line is in the form of a question, I'm not expecting a reply though, I get the impression that's not how this sub forum works)

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Agree stewarding needs to be done on the bridge there were people standing on the right side of the bridge today thinking they were out of the way but were in the way of everyone going to the university car parks and walking/cycling back on that side.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here