Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How tasty is the Brighton - Falmer train going to be on the 27th???!!

Aug 26, 2011
How do the rozzers intend on policing this interesting commute as I don't fancy catching anything from the 'pikey palace'?

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
they will have there own train from london to brighton obvs, then id say at brighton station it will be sectioned off from the top half and bottom half of platform 8, palce fans up the top and brighton down the bottom, then at the end of the game id say they will get held back for 30 mins to an hour so fans can leave.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Police did say pre-season that NO away fans would be held back. Although I think they have since changed their minds...

I would have thought a lot of Palace fans will opt for drinks in Lewes beforehand.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
they will have there own train from london to brighton obvs, then id say at brighton station it will be sectioned off from the top half and bottom half of platform 8, palce fans up the top and brighton down the bottom, then at the end of the game id say they will get held back for 30 mins to an hour so fans can leave.

I live in London and will be on that train with all the scum. Lovely.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Also anyone getting a bus from the coach park has to walk past the away end.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Close platforms from Westcoastway so you have to leave via the gates if coming from the west onto the concourse, then re eneter the platforms at the falmer train, on the far right. Then the scum on their own train have to use the train on platform 7 to falmer, not able to start as all west coast would be the other side of the gates, and on platform 8. Obviously it would take a large police presence to do this.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
I live in London and will be on that train with all the scum. Lovely.

Me too, there will be 3 of us. There must be loads of Brighton who work in London who will be coming down for it as well, maybe we should all sit in the same carriage to avoid catching anything.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can't we just get a pen outside the ground for all the knuckledraggers, saddo's and " hard men " who have not grown up to kick seven bells out of each other and the rest of us with a Brain Cell in our heads can just try and have an enjoyable night ?. Am I the only one who finds all this utterly pathetic regardless of which side it comes from ?.

westy

Jul 25, 2003
same here. we should organise a little crew of london professionals and rush them with our briefcases and umbrellas. kick someones head in with my brown brogues

Dirty my brogues with their face filth!? Pah! No chance..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here